--
0

24/5
wake up very late...but still very sleepy..omg..
after having lunch, start chatting & interneting
opps.. break my own record..
having internet as long as 5 hours...
sry baba..
i hav raised the electrical bills..
at nite, finish my 1st homework( rampaian B)
it is too easy 4 me to finish it cuz juz construct fews sentences onli...

25/5
wake up lately again..
i cant stop thinking why my sleeping period went so long?
watching 1st episode <斗牛要不要> feeling good and satisfied cuz got lenglui & lengzai ma..
watching animation non-stop till my eyes get tired..ha
i think i will get fat cuz eating too much at nite..
blame my mum instead of blame myself cuz cooks the dinner 4 me is too sumptious!
doin my 2nd homework (rampaian D) at nite
sucks.... i dun hav any malay magazines!
luckily my brother got some.. x.x
i shall do 3 cuttings.. it seems very annoying at 1st but when i keep doin, i found the works seem easy..
1st cutting- juz copy some sentences from the passage..ha easy onot?
2nd cutting-juz write some 'fooi' hua4
3rd cutting-juz need to find some sentences and analysize them
ha.. finish it

No Response to "Doin wat during holidays?(1)"