--
0

2day is my 1st day of workin as a library asistant.
feel quite good now
though workin like a machine,
doin the job repeatedly.
though there is still some questions baffle me,
though stabbing my poor fingers everrytime i stapled the newspaper,
moving those books up and down many times or mayb sometimes i may famish for food.

but overall i enjoy the job.
feel gleeful cuz can return to my school,
meet my friends, commitee members( arh, they r so cute 2day!),
even greet my teachers oso.

Ya.
feel unbelievable cuz my society got the most number of members in this year compare to the past years. 96++ ( havent plus junior 1 member)
haha. really feel pleasure 4 it.
keep goin man!

oh, 2day i m in the kinda of being white mouse
i m the 1st person whose face is gonna washed by shi wen.
or another say is face nursing? (think so)
she spend about 1hr 20mins on washing my poor-conditioned face
erm..
ke..ke
ok lo...=)
really relaxable
and also sleepy after doin this.XD
i paid her $15 when it is done.
seems it is so easily to make money like this. XD
arh.....
2mrw is school opening ceremony
and those who get 8A's and above in their UEC will b awarded 2mrw also
yer!!! >.<
so good!
js, ch,sc,cx,bs,wh,ys,sk,cs
all of u owe me a lunch!!!
=)

No Response to "workin"