--
2

facebook..♥
really thx to it cuz i think no one will realise my birthday without facebook
thx again for those birthday wishes, i will never forget ur precious wishes
thx again for those willing to pay the sms fees for juz sending me a wish. thx.. pay my gratitude here.

1stly
i wanna thx hk cuz he is the earliest person who send me the birthday wishes via sms.
hehe.. old fren

2.next of cuz is my dear jia wen♥ : My dear gangan, hapi b'day. dat bbq nite i was so hapi
cuz i can chat a lot with u.(me too cuz can listen so much) Alwaz keep in touch ya, i wana b the
person u can talk about anything to. (of cuz!! hehe can go clubbing with u too. XD) sorry dear cuz i cant study with u at IMU cuz too expensive 4 me and also i think it's too late to take IELTS

3.thx to zhen min♥
my primary school classmates. hehe, i m very pleasure to b one of ur fren cuz u r so handsome and nice ^^. hope our dreams will cum true.

4. wan xin
the one who giv me a kiss via sms. hehe, our director. i wont forget dat time v had played drama 2gth since v r in junior 2. good job ya!

5. js
my auntie. XD. the one who let me hold my hp joystick so much to read ur wishes. haiz
u really make me comfortable when i m b with u. isit same as cy?

6. yau hc
the second guy who sms me. hehe, thx for ur "gift", and also thx for warning shelly not 2 bully me. hehe, ribbon man

7. ying hui
eh.. i m not sapo la. if i m sapo then u r my simo. thx for helping and editing our class magazine.
dun feel guilty of the cost cuz i surely our class wont blame u la~

8.shao quan
haha. bird king. i m really surprise to receive ur sms cuz u seldom sms me de. yeah, i really enjoy my day. thx

9. caspian
anla.. u treat me the best la. rmb my birthday! i really miss u leh. miss ur laughing, ur in-look.

10. lks:lol... so happy then i dun wish u lar.u ar... 18 jor lar.. still tht dai b~
be mature as me lar~ learn from me...dun join ah ham tht much lar, u alr very yam jor~haih~ happy birthday lar~
the latest person who sms me and also post ur wishes to me in facebook. haha, thx cuz u say happy b'day to me in twice. miss ur bodak- hairstyle in junior 3

11. shimin
a fren who same class with me in junior3 and then separate with me in the following year.. cuz u chose art stream la.. thx for ur wishes. miss ur wide smile.

12.ah bing~
i m not ur siti. i m my owner siti.. heng, dun talk with a dead person XD anyway, thx. like ur wide smile and dark eye-circle.

13.yuan li-ah bear
X -paz member. no, v hav been a long time dun meet jor. so, when will v meet again? u owe me a bear hug

14. carmen yong+yee hong
the person i dunno her and him really. they said never mind o cuz all ch kia.

15.ben lou : ah GAn~! happy birthday~!
thought u r busy cuz u din update ur blog rescent day ardy.

16.xue jiao
arg... the locally chinese girl.. long time v dun meet ardy thought u disappear or mayb fly back to china ad. really happy to receive ur birthday wish. muaks~

17.lai kuan:happy birthday ah gan!.... hav a wonderful year.
my daughter. (yaya, this year sure hav a wonderful year cuz i graduated from chkl lu.. ended with UEC)

18. yong shian: happy birthday, dont be sad becoz of being old
ur head la.. u older than me. congrz to this person cuz she got the third position in our class. pandainya...

19. Maxz : yoyoyo,happy birthday!!!aiya,u still rmb i nid treat u a meal?
yaya.. of cuz i rmb dat u still owe me a lunch. when do v hav it? must big meal one

20. Danny how:Happy Birthday! May all ur dreams come true.Good luck.
the person who i know durin the leadership camp,younger than me and also one of the member of chinese orchestra.thx. u r damnly cute and i believe u will be a handsome man in the future.

21.Daniel: hb
the shortest birthday wishes. lazy person!!

22.shelly :...siti... today no need to clean the toilet ya~^o^Hapii birthday lah~
o(n_n)o
haha faeces king. thx for ur hand-made birthday card. nice handwork, i will keep it til forever.

23.evelyn:hey,happy birthday~~
thx. 祝英台. a girl who i juz hav known since i was junior1 generous girl.

24.sylar
sorry.. i thought ur birthday is later than me.sorry...eh, do u get this name"sylar" from the drama, heroes? dats a bad guy wor?

25.rachel:hey ah gan,happy happy birthday!may your life fill with joy,fun and love
THANK YOU!! i m indeed excited lu.. u r really pretty and kind

26.may teng:ah gan.i wil now announced tat u r officially 18.welcome to the grown up group.happy burfday yea........XD
mayteng!! thx for ur wishes. now i m grown up group ad..haha

27.Joel+ Colin+ chin chin
thx DAI GOR, colin, a talkative girl since v knew each other in junior3, chin chin, a girl from 6azhong, nice girl, really glad to know u.

28.hilary:GANGAN~~happy 18th buffday ya..finally u r officially 18 edi..all the best♥
my old fren and kawaii girl. congrz cuz v hav been fren for 10yrs.really appreciate to our frenship

29.sarah:ah gannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn =) haha it's been a long time since i called you that. reminds me of form2. Happy Birthday! you've grown up to a be a big big girl ;D mwah! ♥
aiyooooooooo. a girl who is proficient in ENG. yaya, i rmb u ask me if when i wanna cut my heavy hair and also change my hairstyle.

30.jackson:I lost your hp number....LoL....happy birthday ~~
hehe.. no need sms me la. save ur money ma.. hehe

31.wpk
X-pax member. thx. u must b happy too. dun feel sorrow anymore. smile ya!

32.ka wun+ gestur
thx GO LOU and bobo( princess white also cuz nvr get tanned though under the sun for few hours)

33.ethan+pin siang+ jing wei
haha, ethan 2 day is ur birthday!
pin siang, thx aluba king. dunno u can b so talkative when discussing aluba topic
jing wei, JM 1 fren. no bad ya.. can get no1 in ur class.


since dat my gratitution last so long,
i will stop here.
n for the nxt post
i really wan to thx the 5 persons named
yan sheng, chao hong, jie hong, shi wen and leejin
cuz they lied to me on my birthday!!
but, i really surprised n also gleeful
guess wat?

2 Response to 18- birthDAY (1)

December 14, 2009 at 12:43 AM

hey
sry leh..
i 4gt to sms u leh...
hapi belated bdy o..
forgiv me la..siti..wkk~

lks
December 15, 2009 at 9:04 PM

omg! orang ini memang too free at home!