--
2

my left earlobe is bleeding due to ear piercing!!

it finally gets inflammation after one week of ear piercing.
i get a bit painful whenever i touch my earlobe unpurposely.
thus, i asked my mum to pick down the two earrings for me.
unfortunately,they were very hard to b taken off.
argh...
dunno wth the earrings are made from
i seemed very impatient so i asked my mum to stop.
but she said dat it would b fine, juz gave her some time.
argh.... i had no power and also no mood to resist her.
so, let her go.

oh, thx god.
the two earrings were taken off successfully
and also my left earlobe bled from the earhole
but my mum seemed so calm and quickly picked up a piece of tisu paper which is put on the table and wiped away the blood.

omg.
my mum wanna put the earsticks which were taken out from her drawer into my tiny earholes
omg..
icdai!!
i wondered why she still wanna put the two sticks into my little pity earholes.
she answered me dat if dun do this, my earholes will b resealed after one or two days
omg!! @.@
the two sticks will b taken off after recovering from the inflammation.

T.T
when i look at my mirror,
i can see there is some blood clot around the earhole

haiz..
go away!!

2 Response to icdai~

December 27, 2009 at 10:37 PM

aiyoyo...ah gan get ear piercing o...o.O...sounds cool leh!!!
i can't wait to see you!!!wakaka
leng lui ooooo~~~~:P

December 29, 2009 at 5:20 PM

icdai...