--

No worry, dear.

I am still who i am, the one u know since v met.
So, dun ask me peculiar things okay?
i know, i understand dat's ur concern. I really appreciate it.
Dun be depressed ya!

But, indeed, u hav asked me a pretty good question.
I m afraid of wat u said that u cant understand me, dont know wat m i thinking about.
It really doesnt matter, dear cuz i m still who i m.
i m still the sampat girl u know, the talkative girl u know.
sometimes i may be different of what u think,
it really doesnt matter, small case though!
mayb dats my deep side where i cant express out directly, so i choose not to tell u.
U wont angry rite?

okay, 2nite, baffled things clear out ad. So, no more worry.
i m really glad to hav a fren like you.
V still own a same dream, a dream to be realized 2gth.
Sometimes v share out sth, i enjoyed dat kind of feeling with no barrier between us.
2nite v chat again as i hav been a long time din chat with u.
v talked about sth really personally, u know wat, u r the 1st person!
thank you! u clear out my doubts.

sweet dream again. =)

opps.. someone suffering insomnia tim.

1 Response to No worry

April 1, 2011 at 9:44 PM

can i be ur dear? *shy*
dear gambateh!