--


Camera, indeed an amazing device.
It captures images at instantaneous time.
My memory for things is suck.
So, i need a camera to capture the moments that i appreciate and joy,
then framed them up and kept in my mind forever.

i like to take photo.
Every edges, angles, lines and dots figure a unique story with a whirl of words.
I wish my eyes could act like a camera,
whoever , whenever, whatever, wherever i wish to shoot down,
halt the time even juz a few seconds and put them in my storycase forever and forever.

however,
camera is juz a tool, but ur eyes are not.
A tool doesnt make you good at what you do,
it only enables you to do what you do.

so, a camera cant replace ur eyes!
It is juz an extension of our own eyes.
The most powerful visual interpretation is ur eyes and ur heart.



1 Response to A Camera

March 28, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Hi,

I am doing a survey about blogging for my project paper. So, if you don’t mind, please fill my questionnaire.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&pli=1&formkey=dGlZbzRKVmtxWWhPOWt3c0hIdzF5T0E6MQ#gid=0

Thank you.

regards,
Lily
P/s: Ignore this if you’re not an IPT (university/college) student