--
0


Missing you.
Missing your grin.
Everytime you smile, you laugh,
or sometimes you smirk, you chuckle, is somehow contagious.
Kinda happiness filling up whenever v r together.

Missing the moment v chatted.
Everytime ur suggestion, ur opinion,
or sometimes ur joke, ur sharing, is somehow powerful.
Kinda confidence and bliss giving to me whenever v r together.

Missing every seconds v played,
Everytime ur consideration, ur gentility, is somehow acted like tranquilizer.
Insecureness away whenever v r together.

However, as time passed,
I knw sth has been changed,
we are changed,
and yet, we are no longer wat we are.
Though sometimes you cross my mind,
appear in front of me,
i decide to keep you in my bottomless heart,
as a memory,
to be rmb, to be cherish.

Till the time i learnt how to love each other,
Till the time i could let go everything,
willing to engage commitment,
perharps i wont squander any chances to giv out my ♥ again.

HVD =)


No Response to "Is HVD"